FINE ARTS DEPARTMENT
The mission of the Fine Arts Department is to provide a Christ-centered curriculum that inspires, equips, and empowers students to discover, develop, and demonstrate their God-given artistic talents while establishing a life-long appreciation for the arts.
Successful students will:
1. Create, perform and participate in a given art
2. Understand historical contributions and cultural dimensions of a given art
3. Respond to, analyze and make critical assessments about works of a given art form.
4. Connect and apply what is learned in a given art form to learning in other art forms, subject areas and careers
5. Glorify God through artistic process and artistic production, seeing the world through a Christian worldview that views God as the ultimate creator, the giver of creativity
6. Acquire a foundation for pursuing fine and performing arts in higher education, and throughout life as a lifelong learner and creator of art
FA 101 ART
FA 111 BASIC GUITAR
FA 131 DRAMA
FA 300 CHAPEL & WORSHIP PRODUCTION
FA 302 CERAMICS
FA 400 UKELELE