Foothills Christian High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin. Matriculation at Foothills Christian High School is a privilege not a right; therefore, each applicant is carefully evaluated prior to acceptance. At a minimum, each student should exhibit a sincere desire to follow Jesus Christ and glorify Him in everything they do.
In some cases, it may be in the best interests of the student or the school to refuse the enrollment or re-enrollment request of a student. Foothills Christian High School’s ability to meet the needs of each student and the school’s stated purpose is critical to the admissions process. Therefore, careful consideration of the student’s needs and the school’s policies should be exercised prior to the submission of an application.
Admission will be determined by the following criteria:
- The student’s desire to mature in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as evidenced by their statement of faith and their pastors’ evaluation.
- The student’s attendance and participation in church and youth group activities.
- The student’s willingness to attend Foothills Christian High School and submit to the Code of Conduct, Code of Discipline, and the Dress Code of the school.
- The student’s academic and social record.
- The student’s academic, special, and financial needs.
- The student’s and parents’ commitment towards the student’s education.